Sunday, August 24, 2008

Trip Teaser!

While at the beach, I had grand plans of catching up on all my photo editing that needs to be done. I have a small wedding to finish and two portrait sessions, one of which is an engagement sitting for Auntie Jenn. Anyway, I of course also took a zillion pictures of everyone while in Washington. While I ending up opting for card games or sleep instead of the pictures I should have been working on, I did play with some picture edits from the beach while there. Here are a few teaser pictures to tied you over until I muddle through the rest. These are a couple of the group shots we took Friday morning. This of course ended up being one of the coldest mornings, but was the only day we were ALL together. My dad wasn't able to join the group until Thursday night and Guya & D had to leave Friday afternoon for their trek back to Vegas.

The immediate family. Right to left: Grandpa Prohaska, Grandma Prohaska, Boopy, Uncle Five, Jakub, Aunt Kathie (& my new nephew due late Oct!), Papa Vaughn, Big Boy, Me, Uncle D, Guya (Photo courtesy of Victor! Thank you!)

We were all amused that aside from the kids, D is the only one that didn't hear to turn his head.

The entire group that stayed at the beach house. Back row, left to right: Five, Jakub (on shoulders), Kathie, Laurie, Me, Papa Vaughn, Guya (holding Boston), D (holding Roxy). Front row: Grandma Prohaska, Grandpa Prohaska, Grandma Harriett, Grandpa Victor. Very front row: Big Boy, Boopy



A sweet picture of the 3 cousins. We took pictures together each day they wore matching shirts. This day they were wearing shirts Grandma Prohaska brought them. Jakub and Boopy's matched and said, "I'm 2 what are you going to do about it!" Big Boy's read, "I'm 4 and whatever it is, I didn't do it!" Too cute and too true!


I also did a family session for my brother Five, sister-in-law Kathie & nephew Jakub as well as new pictures for my sister (Guya) and brother in-law (Uncle D). Here are a few teasers from their sessions.

Guya & D are always so photogenic! I swear they could be models!

My adorable happy nephew Jakub. I'm glad he didn't mind the camera, cause I had it on him ALOT! :) Don't you just love his curls!! When you come from a family with poker straight hair, curls can be sooo much fun!

I love these pictures! Especially the one without them looking. I'm a sucker for trying to capture the moment. I'm so glad my brother has made such a happy life for himself and his family! Can't wait to meet the new addition!


4 comments:

Rebekah said...

What a beautiful family! It looks like you had a wonderful time =)

Ann-Marie said...

These pictures are amazing, Gayle! You have a gift.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting these! We can't wait to see the rest of the photos:).

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful photos, thanks for sharing!