Sunday, February 15, 2009

WA Trip - Part 2

The original reason to take our visit to Washington was for Alexander Theodore's baptism. The baptism was held on Sunday, Feb 1st. Even though it was too be a long busy service, I chose to keep the kids with me as they don't really know anyone at the church and I figured they'd enjoy getting to watch the baptism. I'm so proud of them for being so well behaved especially considering that there were 2 baptisms and 3 confirmations.

My brother Five (Frank), nephew Jakub, sister-in-law Kathie and guest of honor, Alex Theo.


Just being sweet.

Boopy couldn't get enough of her new baby cousin. She kept telling me she was going to hold him because he was a baby and just born. It was cute listening to her talk about his little tiny baby hands, especially considering he's not really that much smaller than her!

We had a private lunch at a lovely restaurant courtesy of Kathie's great uncle Ted. The kids loved getting to watch the dessert being prepared. Big Boy enjoyed his peanut butter and jelly sandwich not being the daring food connoisseur that Boopy is, while Boopy got special made fancy macaroni and cheese and ate half of my squash soup!

All in all a busy Sunday afternoon, but nice to be with family!

Stay tuned for our adventure at the Seattle Zoo, the Tacoma Children's Museum and just more hanging out.

No comments: