Sunday, March 29, 2009

Monsters Vs Big Boy & Boopy

Last weekend we enjoyed a wonderful visit with Grandma & Grandpa Vaughn. They came down Friday night to be able to watch the kiddos at gymnastics Saturday morning. After gymnastics, we ventured to the movies and lunch. And from my title you can guess that we went and saw Monsters VS Aliens. Turned out to be a cuter movie than I expected. Of course the kids enjoyed it and now want to collect all the lovely McDonald Happy Meal toys that go along with the movie! After the movie we stopped by the sporting store and picked up small hand weights for the kids. They had been complaining that they couldn't exercise with Papa without weights when he uses his. I slacked off and totally neglected my camera, but Grandma Vaughn did snap this cute picture of Boopy with her camera phone.

After Grandma & Grandpa Vaughn left we took it easy the rest of the weekend. Spent family time watching "Bolt". As for Sunday, I ended up doing an impromptu photo shoot for a friend (which will show up on my photo blog in the next week or so) and then Papa Vaughn and I went out on a lovely date night. We had a great time at the "Rock and Worship Roadshow". It was definitely a concert worth attending again next year if they make it back to Fresno.

1 comment:

Kathlea said...

I don't think I realized you were going to the Rock and Worship Roadshow. I really wish I could go. It looks like an amazing concert.