Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Run Frog, RUN!!!

Last Friday night we ran some errands after work. Driving home into our culdesac, Papa Vaughn saw a frog in the middle of the road. As soon as he pulled into our driveway, he and the kids took off chasing the poor thing into a neighbors yard and then brought it up to our porch for the kids to "play" with briefly. I just wish I had my camera handy fast enough to catch them all running down the street chasing the poor frog!



My frogs checking out the neighborhood frog.





Close up especially taken for Grandma Washington who "loves" (okay, can't stand) frogs!



Don't worry after a few minutes of "play", the frog was returned to our front yard bushes and left unharmed and happy to go find it's frog family!

3 comments:

Grandma Mary said...

They should keep the frog and start training it for the Calaveras Frog Jumping Contest next year.

Unknown said...

I wonder if this frog is friends with Tucker.

Kathlea said...

I love the appropriateness of big boy's shirt :-) At least you're lucky enough to (probably) not have to suffer the way Grandma did. When we were kids, it was snakes in the road that Charles would always retrieve!