Sunday, October 14, 2007

Business Update

Along with working on paperwork for the photography business, I've set up a website through a service that hosts photos and processes client payments. Although it makes the whole web address a little long, it will work for now until Papa Vaughn can design an official website for me. Regardless though, this site has a great service for clients to be able to view their pictures and pay for their orders with credit cards that I personally am not set up for. So, when you get a chance check out the site. www.sunflowerphotographyanddesign.photoreflect.com

I've got pictures up in the portfolio section as well. I want to add some different ones, but need to go through the massive amount of pictures on disks to find what I want to add. For now these are ones we have stored on our computer. Soon you will also be able to see the Halloween party I shot for our neighbors last night. They are the first clients I'm utilizing the site for. The great thing about the party is that we received a lot of compliments on the invitation that Charles and I created for their party. Charles finished my business cards for me in time for the party so I was able to give them to parents to view the pictures and hopefully make an order. I also had quite a few mention that they will give me a call to take family photos for the holidays! Let's hope this can help spread the word around!!

No comments: