Friday, September 19, 2008

Been working...

I've been working on more picture sets. Slowly starting to catch up. Check out the latest on my photo blog. Other than that, the kids and I are going to my mother-in-laws company picnic in Los Gatos tomorrow. Sunday will be spent on pictures, painting the trim in Papa's and my room and picking up a new bed for Boopy. That's right the great room switchero has led it's way to getting new beds for the kids. We picked up Big Boy's bed Wednesday night. Thanks to may friend, "Mother" Michelle, we got a super deal through craigslist! We pretty much saved nearly $700 on each bed! I'll be sure to share pictures of the beds in their rooms once we get to that point in the room switching.

So, go have a wonderful weekend, think of my parents as they go out to support the Deckers tomorrow. Be safe, kiss and hug the ones you love and praise God for all the blessings you have in your life!

No comments: