Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Fresno Fair Photo Contest

Okay, so I am thinking about actually entering a couple of photos in the Fresno Fair. I can enter 2 in black and white and 2 in color if I want and the cost is only $5 per entry. My problem is narrowing down my choices! That's where I need your help. Do I enter 2 photos only (one in each section) or 4 photos and then which ones. Here are some I'm considering. Let me know what you think! Let me know if you've seen other shots I've taken that you think I should enter instead of these! Also, I can make any of the color ones black and white.

Color:

1. 2.

3. 4.

5. 6.

7. 8.
9 (an oldie but one of my favorite!)

Black & White

1. 2.


3. 4.


Make a comment soon - if I'm going to enter I have to have the entry form in by September 8! Keep in mind that the picture will be voted on the overall photo, not just how cute the kid is! :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Grandma like all the pictures - since I need to narrow it down I vote on black/white # 1 and 2
Color color # 4 and 8

Anonymous said...

In B&W, definitely 2, and then I'm tor between 1 & 4. 1 has the great light effect, but 4 I think is better with overall expressiveness of the pic.

Anonymous said...

I had two of my colleagues check them out, and they voted for 2 & 4 in the B&W and 3 & 5 in the color. I definitely vote for 5 in the color and am undecided on a second.

Anonymous said...

For the color shots I like pics 2 & 6. In the b&w section I would vote for 1 & 2

Anonymous said...

Color--3 and 8. 3 has great contrast in light and dark and 'Big Boy' has a pensive look that fits the warm tones in the picture. 8 captures 'Boopy's' movement which catches the eye.

B&W--2. I like the way the kids are in the center of the beach. It has interesting contrast in textures. Plus the kids offset each other with the white and black clothing.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hun, I'm going to go with 6 and 8 in the color and 1 and 2 for b/w though on 2 you might want to crop in just a little to improve the composition.
Only ONE MONTH TO GO. See you soon.