Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Behind, behind, behind

Ugh....another weekend, another week behind in blogging. We were out of town for most of the weekend. I'm actually blogging during my lunch break at jury duty. Yes, lovely jury duty. I've been stuck on a civil case for the past 3 weeks and have this week plus most likely another week left to go. Thus, adding to my being behind in blogging. I go in to work each day after jury duty to work as long as I can without pushing the time that I have to pick up the kids from daycare. Then it's home, dinner, bath time, work on pictures and then sleep. Really, I want to catch up and share the plethora of kid pictures I have. I'd really much rather be blogging or even at work than sitting down town in a freezing cold court room. Wish me luck and have patience with my boring unchanging page!

1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

When I read that you had been picked for a jury (myspace), my heart went out to you! I hope it's over soon and you can get back to your life. =)