Saturday, May 31, 2008

Park Day!

I'm finally getting a chance to relax a bit with my own pictures this weekend. While I still need to load up Mother's Day & Boopy's birthday, I did do a few quick edits to some pictures I took at the park this afternoon. My good friend and coworker Natalie has kids a year older and a year younger than Big Boy. Our kids get along great. We went out to a favorite local park not far from home to play with her kids and take pictures of them for Natalie's fiance's birthday and Father's Day. The kids had a ball chasing ducks, playing on the playground and splashing around in the water.

I'm hoping to have some more down time this week. I'm not off jury duty yet, but since the judge decided to take vacation, we have this week off but go back next week. I'm really hoping they'll be down then as that will be 5 weeks jury service. I'm really tired of trying to lead two lives and figure out who I am and where I'm supposed to be! Until though, I plan on enjoying my normal regular life this coming week. I am however off on Monday for taking Boopy to her two year Dr appointment and Big boy to a dentist appointment. Should make for a nice day with the kids.

Oh, by the way, both kids should be moving up to the next classrooms at daycare. While we won't be at this daycare in the fall due to Big Boy getting into a speech program through the school near our house, it will be a great transition for the kids. I'm keep you updated!

Boopy was my photo assistant.

That is, when she wasn't busy being a monkey.

No comments: