Saturday, May 3, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!!

So, you've all probably noticed a continual lag in my posts and my attempts to catch up to current day. Well, as you've guessed it, we've been busy, busy, busy! Instead of playing with my personal pictures and blog stuff, I've been working on Megan's wedding pictures from last Saturday, pictures for my friend Karen's new baby Ryan that I took Tuesday night after work and Ashlyn's 3 month pictures that I took this morning! Wow, there are a lot of pictures to edit! All fun, but busy. Then throw in Mom's Cafe night at People's Church that I attend once a month and happened to fall on this week's Monday, then weekly bible study on Wednesday, my birthday on Thursday which involved a lovely surprise night out with just me and Papa Vaughn and you've got one tired Mama Vaughn! At least the weather is beautiful again so I'm putting things on hold and taking advantage of sneaking out with the the kids for some sheer enjoyment.
*Edited - Go SEE what I've been up to!!

No comments: