Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Yes, I know I still have other stuff to catch up on but I figured I'd try to get current by posting some pictures from today. We didn't originally make big plans for Father's Day since Papa was going to be at all day motorcycle safety course for work. The course, however, ended up only being held on Saturday so we went ahead and took up the offer to head up to Shaver Lake to my friend Michelle's parents cabin. We had needed to get up there at some point anyway to take pictures for them to update the ones on their website that Papa made for them. So, just like last year we spent the day in Shaver. This time, however, it was just a relaxing half day not a full weekend. We did enjoy some great company and a lovely BBQ. Check their cabin website in the next week or so and Papa will probably have the new pictures up on it. By the way, if you're looking for a great place to spend some good family time in the mountains, it'd be a terrific place to rent!

The kids and I walked around a bit in the front yard and had the pleasure of this large, gorgeous butterfly hanging around us.

When we weren't sitting back relaxing and enjoying conversations, the kids and I played on the deck while Papa took pictures of the interior of the cabin. Boopy ALWAYS enjoys a game of Ring-around-the-rosy, even if its just by herself!

I have decided that Big Boy is indeed part frog.

We played a bit of peek-a-boo as I chased them with my camera - yes quite literally!

I love how the sunlight lights up Boopy's hair in this picture, just wish you could see a bit more of her sweet face.

Ahhhh!!!! There it is!
(Not sure which I like better, color or black & white, what do you think?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lots of updates. Sorry we couldn't chat longer yesterday. J had taken a little spill, but was fine after a little brushing off.