Sunday, June 15, 2008

Great Friends. Good Food. What more do you need?

Friday night we hosted a potluck dinner for my oldest and dearest friends! While we were still missing a few that weren't able to make it, it was still fabulous to finally get us all together. And while I have seen most of these ladies at various times in the past year or more, we haven't all been together under one roof in a very long time. And even though there doesn't have to be a special event for us to plan a dinner, we did get the pleasure of having Anita and her kids in town make the dinner invite that much harder to resist!



What kind of host would I be if I didn't torture everyone with a little bit of picture taking?
We started out trying to get a picture of all the kids.
Cody (will be 5 in July), Boopy (2), Big Boy (4), Ryan (2 months), Lynae (7), and hey, where's Mikayla (2)?

Ah! There she is - not to pleased to have to stop playing, but we did get them all in one picture! I honestly think Ryan was the toughest one, I mean really, sleeping through a picture, what kind of easy kid does that?

Just the girls and the kiddos. (Front: Me & my two, Ryan, Anita & Lynae Back: Diana, Karen (Mom to Ryan), Michelle & Mikayla, Jenn)

We tried one with just us girls but notice my leach behind me, clinging to my leg. Believe it or not but we've all known each other since 7th grade! And some of us even longer, going on 25 years! Wow, that makes me sound old!

The entire gang - husbands, kids you name it. (Tim, we missed you!) I loved how Cody and Big Boy posed. These two were fast friends!

And what's a dinner without a little Auntie Jenn and Uncle Chris spoiling? I sure do hope that Boopy does okay as their flower girl this October! Wish them luck!

No comments: