Monday, June 30, 2008

Distracted by pictures - as usual!

As usual lately, my time has been working on pictures for other people. Check out the latest at my photo blog.

But have no fear, I've started transferring over pictures from this weekend's family fun, so I'll have plenty of Big Boy and Boopy shots to share soon. We were given tickets to the local Grizzlies baseball game and dinner Friday night. While we didn't watch much of the game, it was Ag night so Big Boy was in heaven with the plethora of tractors and big trucks to climb on. So, stay tuned, I promise to post before the kids and I leave for Vegas this weekend. My wonderful sister showed off the pictures I recently took of her and her husband and landed me some clients! So off we go for Fourth of July fun that should pay for itself!

No comments: