Tuesday, November 25, 2008

They preform for food. Anyone need cheap entertainment?

I've discovered that my children are part animal and part showbiz seekers. Last night after spending a fun evening baking cookies with Papa Vaughn, the kids sat on their stools and preformed as circus dogs for me. They were rather easy to train. In minutes I had them barking, turning in a circle and begging. Encouraged by cookies, they preformed quite well.

Preparing for a taste of cookie dough.

Meet our circus puppies. Bark, Bark, Beg, Beg, Yummy, Yummy Cookie!

Then they preformed a free show as robots.


Cute Cookie Face

Oh, and tonight, we had an encore performance. This time for popcorn. While the kids and I were both entertained, I did have to put a stop on the game when it went a bit too far and they both decided it would be fun to eat popcorn from the floor like a dog. Too bad I didn't have a camera for that trick!

No comments: