Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures

I finally loaded the pictures from Thanksgiving! Enjoy!
Here Boopy convinced GG Cedarholm to color with her. I don't think it took too much convincing.

Big Boy was thrilled that Grandma & Grandpa Vaughn had a toy box set up for the kids. A favorite treat was the electric train set! It even made a presence at the dinner table!
Little Miss Boopy, who really thinks she is in charge, insisted on being a helper in the kitchen. I'm certain that the mashed potatoes tasted better simply because she helped stir them!

A nice family dinner.

Notice the train box? Boopy wanted me to take a picture of her taking a yummy yummy bite of turkey. Yes, she's the girl who eats everything and anything. Papa and I feel bad for her future dates!

Big Boy couldn't be out shined! A great job for a boy who is super picky! I was very proud that he tried the items we requested.

All in all a very nice relaxing Thanksgiving! Here's hoping that you all had a great one too!

No comments: