Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Decorating for Christmas

Ever since we picked out our tree, the kids were so anxious to get it decorated and set up Christmas stuff. Big Boy especially was really excited to get my Christmas village put together. We had managed to pull out all the boxes of decorations but with such a busy weekly schedule there wasn't time to put anything up until last Thursday night. Big Boy had been so cute each night until then leading me to the stack of boxes of my Christmas houses asking to put them up. Poor kid is so excited about Christmas we made him suffer until then to see it all put out.


Big Boy had so much fun finding the ornaments that had his pictures on them and the ornament that Grandma & Grandpa Prohaska had given the kids last year where they recorded a Christmas message. Both Big Boy and Boopy have listened to the ornaments so many times that as much as I love my parents voices, I'm a little sick of hearing them say the say thing over and over and over!!

Big Boy is in love with our village. I let the kids play with the people as long as they leave the houses alone. Big Boy is such a good helper though, he knows how to turn on the houses and Christmas tree lights and loves having them on all the time.





We finished up the night with yummy cups of hot chocolate and marshmallows!

No comments: