Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Belated Easter Pics

So again I find myself a bit behind. I've had client photos to work on, which I also need to catch up on, and then there was this fabulous trip to Disneyland this past weekend, not to mention enjoying Vintage Days with friends the weekend prior. So you see, we've been a bit busy. I've finally found a spare moment to actually sit at the computer and can't believe it's already Wednesday night. Not that I'm complaining, I can't wait for the work week to be over, but I'd really love a few days with nothing planned so I can play with pictures, blog and I suppose catching up on the ever expanding pile of housework would be good too. So on to my real reason for this post - catch up on Easter pictures. Thought I'd finally share pictures from our morning at home before driving up to Merced to spend the day with GG, Grandma & Grandpa Vaughn and cousins.

Easter baskets all set! The kids woke up to find these at their doorway.

Then it was off to the hunt! The Easter bunny did like he did when I grew up which is to leave coins and candy all along the floor leading to where the Easter eggs are hidden (in this case downstairs).

They were both so excited that the Easter bunny also hid eggs outside on the front lawn! (Thanks for good weather!)

A bit of fun with their new bubbles from the Easter bunny.

*Stayed tuned for more belated Easter pics, Vintage Days and our fun at Disneyland!

No comments: