Monday, April 6, 2009

Random Outside Cuteness

The fun thing with staying home all day Sunday was getting to play and enjoy the gorgeous spring weather in our backyard. The sun was so wonderful and the kids so happy I just had to have some play time with my camera. Enjoy!

First the kids played on the play set.

Then we all jumped on the trampoline. Both kids like to play like they died and then have me come magically wake them up. Boopy pretends she's a princess and Big Boy, well he just likes me attacking him.

A fun part of spring in our backyard is that we have a mama bird living in our planter. She's been sitting there for quite a while. Can't wait to see the babies!

While I can still manage to get a good number of pictures that I like of Big Boy, he's gotten to an age that he'd rather not have me take his picture, at least not the quantity I like to take! He's also got this thing about giving us the "Okay" sign for just about everything. I'm wondering if he was a "Fonzie" fan in a past life!

Not sure which effect I like better for this shot.

Same here - which one do you like better?

And while Big Boy tolerates my picture taking for short intervals, Boopy eats it up. She's become quite the little poser and tells me to take a picture of her. Good thing she's cute!


1 comment:

http://darrenstabloid.blogspot.com said...

I don't know where my comment went, but I'll post another. I like the color pic of big boy. and the next I like the one with the greener grass. You didn't tell me about the dove with the most perfect nest ever! I love the upside down picture if Boopy!!!