Sunday, September 20, 2009

Clovis Fest!

So after watching the balloons and having a nice breakfast the kids and I ventured back to downtown Clovis to wander through the craft vendors. They had been sent a little treat money so I told them they could pick out something for $5. I ended up splurging a bit too and got Big Boy a toy wooden plane (which he pitched in his $5 toward) and Boopy a fairy outfit.

They talked me into riding the over priced cheesy train. The smiles below made it worth it.

Such a girl....she picked out "lipstick" and a hair clip with her $5 and then immediately had to put on her lipstick.

Showing off our new things.

Big Boy liked checking out the cars and had to make sure we knew where the engine was located.



There are many times I just don't know where this child came from! She's so dramatic.

I gave the kids a choice, ride a carnival ride or go in the bounce house. All the rides are way overpriced so I told to pick wisely. I think buying the tickets was almost as much fun as the rides!

Boopy, daredevil child, chose the plane ride. She would have been the only kid on it except for this little girl who came along and then wanted to ride in the same plane with Boopy.

Big Boy really wanted to ride on a train-like ride but unfortunately was just a bit too small so he chose to go on the fun house castle slide ride. Boopy ended up doing that too since some nice teenage girls gave us their leftover tickets!

On our way back to the car, Boopy tried her hand at taking a picture of Big Boy and me.

I in turn had to take one more of her!

No comments: