Monday, September 7, 2009

Preparation for the Fair!

I've decided to enter the Fresno Fair again this year. I haven't had time in far too long to scrapbook so no scrapbook entries for me, but I do plan on at least 4 photos (2 color and 2 black & white). Here's where I need you're help. I'm posting some of the ones I'm considering. Vote for your favorite for color and black and white. I'm only picking pics of the kids and only ones I've taken within the past year (a requirement). Give me your favorite 2 for color and favorite 2 for black and white. If you think there are pictures of mine that you've seen that would make better choice, feel free to let me know! I have to have my entry mailed in by the 12th so vote soon please! I'll let you know what I choice so you can keep an eye out for them at the fair in Oct.

COLOR:

A.)

B.)

C.)

D.)

E.)

F.)

BLACK & WHITE: (You'll see some duplicates as I couldn't decide which way I liked better.)

A.)
B.)
C.)
D.)
E.)

THANKS!!!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Color A & B

B & White C & D

Unknown said...

Color B & D
B&W D & E

Kat said...

Sorry I didn't get around to giving you feedback. What did you end up choosing and submitting? When is the fair?