Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hopscotch!

The kids LOVE a show called "Special Agent Oso". In it a "secret agent" bear helps kids with a lot of various needs. In one episode he helps a couple of kids learn how to play hopscotch. Tonight was such a nice evening, the kids were playing outside when I got home. We took advantage of the nice weather and stayed out there for a while. They got very excited when I helped them create a hopscotch game on our driveway. Such simple fun!




Darren also had fun playing with Papa's airplane.




I think there is rarely and evening outside that Boopy doesn't collect rocks.









More chalk fun








The aftermath!




1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

Colson is an avid rock collector as well. Our house is becoming filled with them. :) I love your new background, and I think my favorite picture is the one of your daughter hopping and all you see is her feet.