Thursday, July 3, 2008

Vegas Here We Come!

So, I promised an update of pictures of the kids. They're adorable, right? What you can't see them? Hmmm...must be gremlins in my computer hiding them from you. Or it could be that cleaning out my car, packing myself and two kids, setting up my camera stuff, cooking dinner, cleaning up after dinner, chasing two kids around for bath time, etc all kept me from keeping my promise. So, unfortunately you'll have to wait until next week when I'll have even more to share!
So have a safe and happy 4th of July everyone! I'll think of you when I'm hanging out in the Las Vegas heat, enjoying the community pool at my sister's condo, taking pictures up in Mt. Charleston for some fabulous families and helping my sister pack. You can think of poor Papa Vaughn who will be left at home to work and maybe, if he's nice, do a bit of laundry. Don't feel too bad for him though as his sister will be there visiting and he has the 4th off to hang out with Darren, Caroline and his sister, Kathlea (or better known as Aunt Kat).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th of July from the Weaverville Vaughns. Contrary to rumor, we are not personally on fire (at the moment). We are prepared to evacuate if necessary. Uncle David has all his favorite socks in a backpack ready to go, the cat carriers are by the door, and Aunt Jeannine bought a portable, disposable cat litter pan which is sitting on top of the cat carriers. That should about cover it!