Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Christmas Tea!

For all of you that may have been wondering if my annual Christmas Tea is still happening this year, please worry no longer! Invitations are FINALLY being mailed out. Yes, my lazy butt has been busy playing with the kids and catching up on my TV shows and letting my brain relax, all with the good intention of getting my invites out by Halloween. Well, you know how it goes, Halloween snuck up on me and before I knew it, it was Nov 14th! So, needless to say, the invitations are just being mailed out and or hand delivered if I know I'll see you in person soon.

The Tea is the usual day, the first Sunday of December, this year falling on the 2nd. Time is 1:00 pm. The theme this year is "elves" and I've had no luck finding anything with elves on it, so the house will simply be decorated with Christmas colors and cheer. I figure elves are part of the behind the scenes crew of Christmas so we have to celebrate them in mind versus in person! If you are interested in helping with the sponsored charity this year, I've chosen to support the troops and have a list of requested items overseas troops request.

I hope you forgive my slacking in sending the invites and come regardless! As usual, bring a friend, the more the merrier! I'm looking forward to seeing any of you that can make it!

No comments: