Sunday, November 18, 2007

Photo Shoot & Bubbles

Yesterday ended up being a glorious day. I received a call earlier in the week from a Mom that had attended the Halloween party I photographed for our neighbors son. She had kept my card and finally called me about family pictures! She said that she mentioned pictures with me to a bunch of the parents at her son's soccer game. Hopefully she'll be happy with results and I may get some referrals! I still have some editing to do before I post her pictures on my photo site, but here's one to tide you over for a bit. The family was wonderful. Very easy to work with and all smiles!
Since I was taking the family pictures at Rio De Oso park not far from the house, Papa Vaughn and the kids tagged along to play at the park. I also thought I might try taking some more snapshots of the kids. As usual though, wide open spaces are not the best for trying to get posed shots of Big Boy as he doesn't sit still very well. Hence the lack of pictures below of the kids together and the majority of them being of Boopy. All in all though, the kids had fun playing with Papa, looking at ducks, finding lady bugs and of course running the train tracks.
Look! A ladybug!

This is how Boopy decided to pose when I told them to lay down on the grass for a picture! Big Boy wasn't impressed.

Waiting patiently, sort of, for bubbles.I love this wishful little look on Boopy's face.

Contemplating the next move....

Off to see the ducks!A boy with a mission...perhaps on the lookout for some train tracks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE how the sweater looks and I'm so glad that it's not too small for Boopy!