Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Pigtails!

Sniff, sniff, Boopy is getting to be a "big" girl!!! I've been able to put pretty little barrettes in her hair (granted she pulls them out within 5 minutes and then wants them right back in), watch her put on play necklaces and parade around, and chuckle as she watches me put on make-up asking for me to put some on her. She loves to have "pretties" on or in her hair. While she is a major tomboy and can hold her own around Big Boy, it's fun to know that I'm going to get to have some fun playing dress up with Boopy and not have her complain about it.

I'll post better pictures later on, but for now here is a quick cell phone picture of Boopy this morning with two small pigtails!

Okay, here are better pictures taken with my actual camera. Don't judge the quality of the pigtails as I need to find some easier ties to use. These tiny little things don't stretch enough and getting my fingers and her super thin baby fine hair through it was not that easy. Thankfully she has a head like mine and I could pull, tug, whatever and it didn't phase her. Now if I could only convince her to keep the "pretties" in her hair rather than pulling them out after a few minutes, that would be great! And yes, she did not come home with pigtails. I assume they didn't last too long after I dropped her off. Oh well...

2 comments:

Kristen said...

You look like such a big girl. Danny pointed to the computer when he saw you. Better watch out Mama and Papa Vaughn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey little Miss you are growning show fast. You don't look like a 17 month old more like a 2 or 3 year old.
Grandpa and Grandma Vaughn