Monday, April 28, 2008

Pottery Anyone?

Just to show that it never hurts to try for free stuff, I have to share about the beautiful FREE mug I received from Emerson Creek Pottery. On their site they invite bloggers to share their blog with the chance to receive a free mug. Well, not long after I emailed them, I had a nice little package on my doorstep. Although it doesn't match the pattern my parents picked out for me from their showroom, it is a nice piece all by itself. Supporting local owned shops like this is just fun and my parents have enjoyed the staff and pottery each time they go back east to visit my grandma in Virgina.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dragonfly pattern is so sweet. Which one did your parents pick?

Gayle said...

Hey Kathie! They picked out the buttercup pattern which was actually my choice, but they agreed fit me best. http://www.emersoncreekpottery.com/yellowflowers.shtml

In looking at the picture, it kinda makes the mug look small but it's actually bigger than some of my other mugs. Apparently the gal that packaged up my free mug is the same one that was the cashier for mom & dad! Small world!