Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wacky Faces

To tied you over while I try to find the Grizzles baseball game pictures (I saved them and have no idea where on the computer I put them) and while I catch up on my other personal pictures from our Vegas 4th of July, last Thursday's surprise night at the circus and our cultural night out this Saturday to the Japanese Obon Festival, I've loaded some wacky kid face pictures for you to enjoy.

While enjoying dinner one night two weeks ago the kids shared their talents. It's becoming increasingly aware that Boopy is a very dramatic child destined for the movies or Broadway. Poor Big Boy continues to be a good sport and has to put up with a camera constantly in his face and his slightly deranged, I mean sweet little sister.

This is Boopy's "I'm Sad" face.

This is Big Boy's "She's Crazy" face.

This is Boopy's "I'm Full of Mischief, Can't You Tell" face.

This is Big Boy's "I Can't Believe I'm Related to HER. BUT, I can roll my tongue!" face.

This is Boopy's "Wow! He's got talent!" face.

This is Big Boy's "Do You Really HAVE to Keep Taking Random Pictures of Me???" face.

This is Boopy's "I Know I'm Cute, Even With a Messy Face" face.

No comments: