Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Carnival Time!!!

So you can tell by my quick succession of posts that I've finally taken a little bit of time to upload some of my personal pictures. I'm still a bit behind on client pictures but honestly I needed a break and figured my kids needed some attention. :) So, here are some of the latest pictures from this past weekend. Friday night the school by the house held their annual carnival. Papa Vaughn had to work so just the kids and I ventured over to enjoy their pirate party! Big Boy was in heaven, there was pirate stuff everyone as well as people dressed as pirates! Had I thought about it I should have pulled out his pirate costume from last year and let him wear it. The kids had a blast! They got to got in a couple of bounce houses, eat pizza, climb in a fire truck, ambulance & police car, eat cotton candy, see their friends, Rocky & Gabby, and get home just in time for Papa to get home and help tuck them in bed. All in all a fun, fun night.

Big Boy got to hop in a go-kart that he thought was REALLY cool.

Cute sibling love!

Getting the chance to get out and have fun with my kiddos, I felt the need to indulge them a bit. I didn't expect this however, Big Boy decided he didn't like cotton candy so Boopy claimed the entire thing (which was to be shared) to herself. I tried to eat as much as I could but oh I could only handle so much. Thankfully she shared with our friends Rocky & Gabby once we met back up with them.

When we met back up with friends, Rocky & Gaby, the kids enjoyed some end of the night giant ship bouncing fun. Boopy took a liking to the giant penguin.

Yes, my children are part monkey.

*Stay tuned this week as I hope to continue playing picture catch up and share pics from Grandma Vaughn's company picnic a couple of weekends ago.

No comments: