Thursday, October 30, 2008

A little Fun - Define Yourself

One of the bloggers that I like to read, Pioneer Woman, challenged her readers to come up with 5 adjectives that describe who they are. I thought this was a neat idea and figured why not try it out for the whole family. So, here's how I describe who we are:


Me (Mama Vaughn)
- Mother
- Wife
- Sister
- Photographer
- Caring

Papa Vaughn
- Husband
- Father
- Brother
- Gentle
- Patient

Big Boy
- Son
- Sweet
- Gentle
- Brother
- Eager


Boopy
- Daughter
- Precocious
- Cute
- Sister
- Smart


I don't think I did the best on my definition. I found it easier to define others, but when talking about myself I had to think a while. Basically I went with the first things that came into my hear. Now it's your turn - How do you describe yourself in 5 adjectives?

No comments: