Monday, February 4, 2008

Monkeys!

Because these two have a love for monkeys and because their Washington grandma thought it would be fun to tease Mama Vaughn with sock monkey stuff, these two have fun matching pajamas. Oh and Big Boy got his as part of a reward for being a big boy and going potty all the time on the toliet without being reminded and no accidents! Yeah - it really is sooooo nice! So here are the kiddos showing off their cool matching monkey pjs. Oh yeah, I was gifted with a matching pair too, but don't expect a picture of me on here!

Seriously, I know they got to be sick of me and my camera by now!

Mama & Boopy - photo by Big Boy
Big Boy - Photo by Boopy

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Two little monkeys jumping on the bed........ Love your jammies.Love you, Auntie Kristen