Sunday, February 24, 2008

Red Hair Again!

Today it was time for another haircut for Big Boy. And because he was so good again and it's a fun little treat, he got to get red gel put in his hair again. Red it seems is holding as his favorite color. He was given the choice of white, red, blue, yellow, and orange and it didn't take him long to decide on red. I think I got better pictures of it this time. I like how the hairdresser styled his hair better this time, although it really does make him look grown up. Oh and yes, Boopy had to have color in her hair too, but since she was napping and it's only in her bangs, I didn't get any pictures of her this time.

Just being cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big Boy,
Excellent choice of color. Red is one of my favorites, also! You are SO grown-up. We can't wait to see you in August:)
Love, Aunt Kathie