Sunday, September 16, 2007

Business Help

Since you were all so good at helping me pick photos to enter in the fair, I figured I'd see what creative help you can offer in my next big venture. After a lot of thought and discussions between Charles and me, we've decided that we really need to take a serious look at making my photography hobby job a real business. So, now we need to come up with something creative, catchy, fun and easy to remember, to name the business. We'd like it to reflect the ability to do more than just photos as Charles can offer graphic design ability so keep that in mind. Now for your help. I'd love any thoughts, suggestions, ideas, etc for a business name. Right now I'm mostly doing wedding photos, but I also do family and kids pictures.

The sooner we can come up with something we like, hopefully love, the sooner I can get going on a business license, get Charles working on a logo and business cards and a website to display my portfolio. Put your thinking caps on and send your comments my way!

Thanks!

No comments: