Friday, September 14, 2007

Fresno Fair Photo Contest - Take 2

Phew, I made it. After issues with the printing of the pictures, stressing over the potential costs of properly mounting my photos and getting my registration form in on time, I managed to get my photos delivered to the fairgrounds for the photo contest. Next year, if I decide to enter again, the process, I hope, should be much easier. Not that this was terribly difficult, but it did take some juggling of errands and walking around lost at the fairgrounds to finally drop off my submissions to their appropriate places.

I did decide to submit 4 photos, 2 color and 2 black and white. Is was tough and I really appreciate all your help! My final selections were:

#5 #8


#1 #2

I also submitted a scrapbook page since the entry fee was only a dollar! Unfortunately I don't have a picture of it to share, but if it makes it in the fair display, you can go to the Fresno Fair and see it in person! Once I get it back, I'll try to post a picture of it for you out of towners.
Judging is this weekend. I should know Monday at least if any of my pictures will be displayed or not. Wish me luck! I'd love to have at least one put up!

No comments: