Sunday, September 16, 2007

Playdate Gone WILD

Sunday fared to be a quieter day....well sort of. The kids and I got moving early to deliver the wedding pictures I took Labor Day weekend. They rode in the car for the hour total trip wonderfully. Granted I did bribed them with a "moo-drink", but good nonetheless. Our afternoon was spent at home hanging out with friend, "Nanny" (our better known as Danny by everyone other than Big Boy), his brother Grant and mama Kristen. Kristen and I are finding that our days of getting together to scrapbook are seeing less and less scrapbooking being done and more and more child herding, boo-boo kissing, cleaning food off the floor, washing hands, talking about pee and poop and overall kid filled stuff. All of these of course things we would love to scrapbook but can't seem to find the time....I wonder why? Could it perhaps be because of these 3 lovely creatures?

And where was Grant during all this craziness? Well, he was supervising.

No comments: