Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sure she's cute, but she can drive me crazy!

There are many many times that Boopy is just absolutely the cutest thing I've ever seen. You can see this by looking at these pictures of Boopy admiring GG and watching to learn how to be a girl all while wearing GG's shoes.

But then there are those moments...that she can drive me CRAZY!!! Tonight, after having a nice bath with brother, getting a fresh diaper on and all ready for bed, I let Big Boy and Boopy play for a while before having to go to sleep. As I sat down at the computer, the two of them ran between Big Boy's room and mine where I could easily see what they were up to. That is except for the bathroom. Boopy, who has mastered climbing in and out of the bathtub on her own, decided the little bit of water still draining from their bath looked very inviting and climbed back in. She is definitely my patience tester....

However, just looking at this face helps keep me from going completely insane...at least not yet.

No comments: