Thursday, September 20, 2007

Business Name Feedback

I think we may have decided a name for the photo and design business to make my hobby job official. The name was actually thought up by three seperate people as something they found very fitting for me, not too formal, yet not too sappy. The fact that Five & Kathie and then Kristen thought of this name without any communication with eachother, says a lot to me. It can work for weddings, families, kids, business, whatever we like. So, please let me know what you think and feel free to offer another suggestions if you have them.

Drum roll please........

Sunflower Photography & Design

I've already got Charles started thinking of good logo ideas so that we can get started on business cards. I'm starting my research of photo prices to see how what I currently offer measures up to the market and what I need to or should revise. Wish us luck and lots of prayer that this is what we should be working towards!

No comments: