Saturday, September 15, 2007

Driveway Fun & Birthday Party

For not really having any plans this weekend, we sure filled up our Saturday with fun activities! We lounged around in the morning. The kids played and I attempted to keep myself distracted from the household chores I should have been doing. We ended our morning with me taking early Halloween pictures for a neighbor who has commissioned Charles and me to help them with a Halloween party invitation. After that is was nap time for Boopy, a Pampered Chef party at my friend, Natalie's, house and then home for some play and quiet. Since it was proving to be a nice evening the kids and I took advantage of the cooler temperature (low 90's), well at least compared to the last couple of weeks, and played in the driveway.

Boopy has decided she's big enough to ride a tricycle. Maybe she'd better ask Santa for one, since I don't think brother is going to tolerate this for long.

"I think I can....I think I can..."


Big Boy thought he was stuck and needed help peddling up the driveway. The "Incredible Boopy" came to the rescue and gave Big Boy the push he thought he needed and more.


As a good brother should, Big Boy gave Boopy a loving hug and kiss for her help.


While outside playing, my dear friend Anne, of Big Anne as many of you know her, called with last minute details for her daughter, Lindsay's 8th birthday party which started in a half an hour. Since we didn't really have anything else planned for the night, we loaded the car and were on our way to "Pump It Up" a bounce house play place. With mostly older kids running around both Big boy and Boopy shied away at first. It didn't take Big Boy long to warm up and get brave and take a few plunges down the giant bounce slide. It did help that Big Anne and Diego went with him. :)


Finally at 10 minutes to spare before being ushered into the next room for pizza, Big Boy got even braver and ventured into a big bounce house that was empty of other kids. Of course Boopy then had to follow him. They quickly found that bounce houses are even better than Big Boy's bed and smmiles were found all around!




A picture of Caitlyn hanging out with Mama.


And a few more pictures of our fun Saturday I thought I would share....




Big Boy decided that Mather "Meow Meow Kitty" needed to be covered up with his Thomas shirt and given a stuffed animal since she was sleeping. What a tolerate creature she is!

No comments: