Thursday, September 27, 2007

Only ONE More Week!

Yeah! We're officially down to ONE week before Papa Vaughn comes home. He'll be flying in at 10:13pm to be precise! Can I just say that we are all sooooo excited to have him coming home. Three months has been a LONG time. I've started telling Big Boy & Boopy that Papa is going to be home soon. Boopy gets excited at the mere mention of Papa. She points at a picture of Papa Vaughn or grabs a phone saying, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!". Big Boy starts calling, "Papa, Papa" and looks around as if any moment Papa Vaughn will appear. Oh how fun it will be to see their little faces light up when they see him at the airport, even if it is really late! :)

As for me, while I'm of course excited about seeing Papa Vaughn and having him home, I really can't wait to make Papa Vaughn get up with our early risers on the weekends and get the chance to sleep in! Ahh....I hear my bed calling me already......

No comments: