Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Introducing the "Incredible BOOPY"!

Who would have thought that a small 15 month old child who appears to be sweet and demure would have the brute strength of an ox. Okay, so maybe she's not quite that strong, but boy this girl could easily take her brother down if she wanted to. To prove her strong arm abilities and sheer disregard for my parental authority, Boopy broke my bathroom drawer. Yes, really really broke it. I have pictures for proof. Granted the pictures were taken at my office and without Boopy in sight, but that's only because I had a lapse in brain power and forgot to use my camera and snap pictures at home. So, without further delay here is what my bathroom drawer should look like: And here's how it looks after Boopy pulled it open to dig in and use her grabby hands to get whatever peice of make-up she wanted. Knowing Boopy, she probably would have gone for the eyeliner as I have already caught her once with eyeliner in hand and makeup across her eyelid. (Believe me, I'm kicking myself for not having my camera nearby!) Unfortunately for the drawer she pulled too hard. After a quick thud from the drawer being pulled opened, I heard an "uh-oh" from the seemingly sweet little Boopy. To my surprise I walked into the bathroom to see Boopy standing there holding the front peice of my make up drawer! Yes, she is the "Incredible Boopy"!


And if you're wondering why in the world my broken drawer is at my office, well, upon hearing of my "Incredible Boopy" experience one of the guys took pity on me and offered to fix it. Since it would be nice to have it back intact before October when Charles comes home I glady took him up on the offer for him to pay handy man.

Oh and by the way, I'm keeping Boopy far away from my kitchen drawers!

No comments: